A technically advanced, liquid antimicrobial that is easily incorporated into existing manufacturing processes.
Two formulations are available:
5% active: a water-based product that is easily introduced into almost any facility. Used when smaller volumes are necessary or more friendly products are requested.
72% active: great when high usage applications are expected.
Both are easily incorporated during the finishing cycle of most processes.
Both products provide the same great antimicrobial protection rendering products free from microbial contamination and cross contamination by disrupting the cell membranes of microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, algae and yeast.
Manufacturing – 72% active
- Applied during finishing cycle by PAD or exhaust process.
- Usually applied with softener
Smaller applications and overspraying – 5% active
- Water soluble
- Safe and Easy handling
Odorless, colorless, invisible and long lasting.
Environmentally friendly due to non-leaching, non-depleting bound technology.
The products can be used in broad range of applications including textiles, carpets, paint, coatings, cosmetics and toiletries. Manufacturers and service industries use our products to fight mold and mildew, and they're also used in these industries:
- Schools, libraries & daycare centers
- Nursing homes
- Hotel, motels & hospitalities
- Building maintenance
- Office buildings
- Athletic Clubs & sports facilities
- Food & beverage facilities
- Hospitals & medical buildings
- Household cleaning
- Property management companies
- Public facilities
- Apartment buildings and homes
- Boats, RV's & campers
- Airplanes, trains & buses
and these products:
- Outwear apparel (sweatshirts, coats, raincoats, overcoats, jerseys, ponchos, jackets, sweaters)
- Underwear & intimate apparel
- Hosiery & socks
- Bed sheets, blankets, bedspreads, curtains & draperies
- Rugs, throw rugs, toweling, toilet tank covers, floor & door mats, shower curtains
- Athletic and casual Wear
- Athletic and casual shoes & shoes insoles
- Indoor and outdoor awnings including umbrellas
- Vacuum cleaner bags and filters
- Vinyl paper-wallpaper
- Mattress pads and ticking
- Buffer pads (abrasive & polishing)
- Fire hose fabric
- Men’s underwear and outwear
- Air filters
- Sand bags, tents, tarpaulins, sails, and ropes
- Multipurpose disposal wiping cloths
- Pre-moistened towelettes and tissue wipes
- Non-woven disposable diapers